Our obligations to you may vary depending upon whether what you booked with us is a package or an individual holiday element and our differing obligations are set out below, in three separate sections.
We will proceed with 100% down payment when we will receive your booking
We accept credit card payment and bank transfer.
Your booking will be effective one time receive the confirmation per mail.
The cancellation policy will be applied immediately after confirmation of your booking.
If you have booked through one of our channel partner, our conditions of payment and cancellation will be applied the same.
If you or a member of your party needs to cancel your confirmed arrangements, the party leader must immediately advise us in writing by recorded delivery, registered post, e-mail or fax. Your notice of cancellation will take effect when it is received at our offices. As we incur costs from the time we confirm your booking, we will levy the following cancellation charges:-Between 60 days and departure date 100% charge(including no show)
Cancellation charges are based on the total holiday costs.
If, after the Company has dispatched written confirmation of your booking, you wish to alter any of the arrangements made, the Company will do its best to accommodate your wishes and a charge of $50.00 per person per change will be made, along with any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers.
We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown on our website. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking. The current total price of your holiday will be detailed on completion of the booking confirmation pages.
Local Taxes and Charges Any additional or newly imposed Government Taxes or charges are not included in your arrangements with authenticboutiquehotel.com and are payable locally.
Should you have a problem on your holiday, it is a condition of booking with us that you must report it to our local authenticboutiquehotel.com Representative and the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be confirmed in writing as soon as possible.
authenticboutiquehotel.com and its agents must be given the opportunity to resolve any issues brought to our attention and allowances be made by you for any local conditions regarding the reasonable amount of time taken to rectify the problem.
Compensation payments will only be considered where it is proven that any reported problem had a prolonged or major impact on the enjoyment of the holiday booked. It is not acceptable to make a serious complaint after you have come home when our local authenticboutiquehotel.com
In these Booking Conditions, « force majeure » means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss because of force majeure.
All the names of the persons staying at the property offer by authenticboutiquehotel.com overnight during the rental period must be given to the Company with the booking before departure and those names must match those included on the final confirmation voucher. Furthermore, your authenticboutiquehotel.com Representative must be informed of any additional people staying at the property overnight and you may have extra charges incurred. The number of people staying at the property must not exceed the maximum number as shown in our website. authenticboutiquehotel.com will ask any person to leave the property in a case of noncompliance. Sub-letting, sharing, assignment or reselling is not permitted. Additionally, should any activity or large gathering of people other than those noted on our voucher take place (e.g. party, wedding reception) we must be informed about it at the time of booking or through our authenticboutiquehotel.com Representative in resort beforehand. You may be charged an extra cost for cleaning / maid service and a further refundable security deposit may apply. Our properties are let for holiday purposes only and commercial activities may only be carried out with our prior knowledge and or written approval on our invoice.
It is unlikely that we must make any changes to your holiday, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. We therefore reserve the right to change the particulars and prices shown in these web pages and in our printed brochure, in which case we will tell you before confirming your booking. Occasionally changes may have to be made after a confirmation voucher has been issued, and we reserve the right to make changes at any time. If there is a major change to your arrangements (i.e. a change of resort or a change to a lower or higher standard of accommodation) we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before departure and will offer you alternative accommodation. Where this is cheaper we will refund the difference but where it is more expensive you must pay the difference, or cancel your arrangements and receive a full refund, but no compensation will be offered.
If, before departure, there is a minor change, we will do our best to inform you in advance although we are under no obligation to do so, nor are we obliged to pay compensation.
(1) We have a duty to select the suppliers of your arrangements with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the arrangements, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused. Therefore, providing we have selected the suppliers/subcontractors with reasonable skill and care, we will have no liability to you for anything that happens during the service in question or any acts or omissions of the supplier, its employees or agents.
We also have no liability in the following situations:
(i) where the arrangements cannot be provided as booked due to ‘force majeure’ /circumstances beyond our control.
(ii) where you incur any loss or damage that could not have been foreseen at the time of your booking, based on the information provided by you.
(iii) where you incur any loss or damage that relates to any business activity or loss of opportunity.
(iv) where any loss or damage relates to any services which do not form part of our contract with you.
(2) We limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you for any claims you may make against us. For all claims, which do not involve death or personal injury, the maximum amount we will have to pay you if we are found liable to you on any basis is the price (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total unless a lower limitation applies to your claim. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your arrangements.
(3) We accept no liability for intermittent failure of public supplies or utilities such as water or electricity over which we have no control, nor of sewage systems, plumbing or mechanical equipment in villas, but shall use our best endeavours to arrange prompt repairs where possible.
(4) Please note that we do not offer compensation resulting from activities of theft or accept any liabilities for such matters both in or around the villa or in the resort.
If you should lose any items of value whilst on holiday, through theft or otherwise, you must report the facts immediately to the local police and obtain a written report. If a report is not obtained it will be difficult for you to pursue any claim with your insurance company.
(5) If you are ill or injured whilst on holiday, you must, in addition to reporting your illness to our authenticboutiquehotel.com Representative, consult a local doctor. Should you then wish to make a claim against us because of your illness or injury, you must provide us with details of both the local doctor whom you saw with written authority for us to obtain a medical report from both of those doctors.
(6) Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, rail or road carrier, the maximum amount of compensation we must pay to you will be limited. The most we will have to pay to you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis is the most the carrier concerned would have to pay under the international convention or regulation which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question. Where a carrier would not be obliged to make any payment to you for any reason under the applicable International Convention or Regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we will not be obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim. When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable international conventions and regulations are available from us on request. In any circumstances in which the carrier is liable to you by virtue of the Denied Boarding Regulation 2004, any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier; any sums you receive from the carrier will be deducted from any amount due from ourselves.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox